44. There are accusations (against your neighbor)
that emanate from anger and a vengeful feeling, and there are others: from fear
of God and (love for) the truth.
44. Do not further accuse those that have ceased
sinning and are repentant. If you say you want to accuse him in Godís name,
then reveal your own sins to him beforehand.
44. It is better to say a well-intentioned prayer
for your neighbor than to accuse him in all types of sin.
44. Do not aspire to hear about the deceitfulness
of strangers, because the features of those deceptions will also be engraved in
44. The listener of evil news sometimes becomes
the bearer of them.
Return to the first page